cheap levitra online pill prescription ultram follow effects of child abuse essay kamagra oral jelly italy https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/ielts-essay-blog/6/ essay on criticism text https://homemods.org/usc/essay-on-smoking-cigarettes/46/ click classification essay titles about life how to create a thesis for a speech kamagra w polsce follow overpopulation thesis levitra significado raelians viagra a vysok krvn tlak https://www.thehasse.org/does/fda-approved-indications-viagra/45/ 6f5 classification essay here https://dnaconnexions.com/last/me-venden-viagra-en-la-farmacia/25/ thesis of msc nursing see synthroid vs levothyroxine effectiveness how do do your homework fast enter site prevent levitra side effects https://willcoxwinecountry.org/linkedin/research-paper-technology-topics/47/ https://hobcawbarony.org/coursework/500-word-essay-college-application-sample/27/ go to link see hegel essay on natural law follow JAF Home Inspection performs inspections in the Central New York area including, Onondaga, Oswego, And surrounding counties.
A home inspection is a controlled analysis of the present physical condition of the visible and accessible components of a home. It is a visual inspection, which looks deeper than the surface to provide insights for customers that they would not otherwise easily obtain. Homebuyers now entering the marketplace view inspections as a way to gain valuable information about the biggest purchase of their lifetime. A home inspection, including customer conference and delivery of an on-site report, may take as little as two hours, but the impact of the report’s contents may last for years.
Home inspections are not intended to point out every small problem or defect in a home. Minor or cosmetic flaws, for example, should be apparent without the aid of a professional. The inspection should not be confused with an appraisal, a municipal code inspection, or a guarantee of any kind.
An important aspect of home inspections is that they also highlight the positive features of a home. In fact, many of the home inspector’s observations or recommendations help to dispel homebuyer anxieties and provide useful home repair and maintenance suggestions.
A qualified Home Inspector, through specific training and experience, understands not only how a home’s systems and components should work, but also how they interact with each other, and how they stand the test of time.
James A Frascatore, over 20 years of experience in the industry.
- 2 Years @ Chicago Technical College in building construction, blueprint reading, and design of residential and commercial buildings.
- 10 Years in the residential building construction trade.
- 2 Years in commercial construction.
- 10 Years in the manufacture of commercial HVAC equipment.
- 15 Years in the testing of industrial and commercial HVAC equipment.
- 6 Years in the residential and commercial, service and installation of heating and air-conditioning equipment.
- Performing home inspections since 1997.
- Continuing education through membership in American Society of Home Inspectors.
- Member International Code Council.
Commercial & Residential Inspection Services
Pre-Purchase Buying Inspection
Would entail a typical Home Inspection for clients entering the home buying market as well as present home owners.
Will be conducted according to ASTM E2018-01 International Standards or a more indepth inspection can be done depending on the needs of the client.
New Construction Inspection
TYPE 1 End of Construction Inspection:
One time move-in inspection typically contracted with the buyer. Typical home inspection.
TYPE 2 Warranty Inspection:
Would be the same as the end of construction inspection, would include performance issues, examining how each component functions according to code and manufacturing specifications.
Will perform inspections for clients relocating to the Syracuse or surrounding area. In addition to the written report, I will email or fax digital photography detailing concerns or issues that may need to be addressed.
- Structural – Including foundations and foundation wall, floor structure, wall structure and roof framing.
- General Exterior – Including roof, gutters, chimneys, flashing, water drainage and grading.
- Electrical – Service drop and service entrance service box, grounding, panels, and distribution system.
- Heating and Air Conditioning – Type of system, fuel supply, flues, vents, and distribution and filters.
- Plumbing and Hot Water Heater – Type, supply lines, drain, waste, and vent plumbing, fixtures, and faucets.
- Insulation and Ventilation – Attic ventilation, basement and crawl spaces and proper vapor barrier.
- General Interior – Kitchen and appliances, ceiling, walls, floors, windows, and doors.
- Radon Testing – Constant monitor. Results in 48 hours.
- Presence of Lead. (Will identify the presence of lead.)
- Septic Dye Test. (Will perform septic dye test according to Central NY Chapter ASHI protocol.)
- Well and Flow Test
- Water Analysis
Typical Home Inspection
- Residential up to 2,000 Sq Ft – $350.00
- Residential up to 3,000 Sq Ft – $400.00
- Residential up to over 3,000 Sq Ft – Call or Email for a quote.
- Town Houses- $375.00 per Unit
- 2 Family Home – $400.00
- Over 2 Family – Add $75.00 per unit
Test with Inspection
- Radon – $ 150.00
- Presence of Lead – $35.00
- Septic Dye Test – $125.00
- Well and Flow – $200.00
- Water Analysis – Call or Email for a quote.
- Pest – Call or Email for a quote
Test without Inspection
- Radon – $175.00
- Presence of Lead – $50.00
- Septic Dye Test – $150.00
- Well and Flow – $225.00
- Water Analysis – Call or Email for a quote.
JAF Home & Building Inspection Service, Inc, performs inspections in compliance with the standards & practices of the American Society of Home Inspectors in the Central New York area.